- CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED/LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES/APPLICATIONS
We care about your privacy. We only collect and process your personal data as reasonably necessary to enable us to provide you with the Website’s services, to provide you with subscription, to respond to your requests, and to pursue other legitimate services the Website offers. This includes:
- the information you provide to us when you request and use our services and website, such as your name, address, e-mail address, etc.
- the information we need when you report a problem on our website and are necessary for its maintenance
- information collected using cookies
- information about your vehicle as well as specific contractual data that we require for the individual performance of the website (e.g. date of purchase, service dates) and to provide an optimal user experience with the best service for your vehicle.
This website may also contain links to other websites of NOBLELAND VENTURES INC. or the partners, service centers, dealers other affiliated companies or social networks. When you click links to one of these other websites of NOBLELAND VENTURES INC. or third parties, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. We invite you to check their privacy policies when you use these websites.
You are informed that NOBLELAND VENTURES INC. renounces all responsibility for the use of hypertext links or websites of third parties.
This document constitutes the site’s Legal Notice. The purpose of this document is to define the terms and conditions of the use of the website and its Elements by the user. It is specified that use and access of the elements is subject to compliance with this Legal Notice as provided in the following article.
2.1. INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed to respond to your request and for general administration purposes by NOBLELAND VENTURES INC., in the manner set out below.
As data controllers, we process your personal data as follows:
Data/categories of data (mandatory data are marked with an asterisk*)
Identification and contact details
(name*, e-mail address*; telephone number, postal address (* if applicable), model details*, selected NOBLELAND VENTURES INC. partner*, interest in a leasing/financing service, type of application (* if applicable)
Identification and contact details
(name, e-mail address*)
Information collected through cookies
Data marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and are required for the enjoyment of the website’s services and to respond to your requests. Therefore, you are obliged to communicate them to us in order to pursue your request. Without providing this data, we will not be able to respond to it.
Depending on your profile and user behavior/statistics while browsing our website, you may be presented with a pop-up window offering you a test drive or a voucher for the model you are interested in.
If you have given your consent for the use of your data for marketing purposes, your personal data will be kept for these purposes for three years after the last contact with us.
- INTERACTION WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS
3.1. ASSISTANCE TO CUSTOMERS VIA SOCIAL NETWORKS
You can also contact us via our social network channels. If you send us or post a message on our social network pages, we may use the information contained in your message or posting to contact you regarding the question/request being made. In order to provide you with the assistance requested, we may ask you to provide, by direct or private message, additional information such as details of the problem, your name, email address, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), telephone number, location (city/state) and/or make, model and year of the vehicle. The information you provide will be used for the purposes you consented to pursuant to responding to your request. The data will not be used for direct marketing purposes. Market research aimed at improving services and products will only be carried out on the basis of aggregated (anonymous) data.
Please note that you should not transmit sensitive data (such as information on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or health) in your message. When you post a message on the public space of a social network, everyone can read it.
3.2. LINKS TO SOCIAL NETWORKS/SOCIAL NETWORK PLUG-INS (E.G. “LIKE” BUTTONS)
Our website includes links to social networks.
In order to protect your personal data when you visit our website, we do not use social plug-ins. Instead, HTML links are integrated into the website, allowing easy sharing on social networks. The integration of such a link prevents a direct connection to the various social network servers when opening a page on our website. Clicking one of the buttons opens a window in the browser that directs the user to the relevant social network website where (after logging in) they can, for example, use the “Like” or “Share” button.
For more information on the purpose and scope of data processing and the further use of your personal data by social networks and their websites, as well as your rights and possible settings to protect your privacy, please refer to the data protection information notices of each social network.
You Tube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
4. YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have a right of access, rectification, erasure (right of oblivion), limitation of processing, portability of your data as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data which would be based on Section 16 of the DPA of 2012 or where the personal data is processed for the purpose of commercial prospecting in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and/or regulations.
Please note that these rights are limited by the law and conditions that are required of us to be able to enforce them.
As data controller, we can update your personal data at any time (e.g. change your address). Should the User wish to access, change, correct, or remove the personal data he has provided, kindly contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your right to file a complaint, please contact the Data Privacy Commission.
6. TO CONTACT US
You can also contact us by mail at:
NOBLELAND VENTURES INC.
No. 7 Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
See the legal notice for full company details.
7. COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
When you visit [http://www.noblelandinc.com/] and view our advertising content, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be stored in “Cookies” files installed on your device, subject to the choices you have made regarding Cookies and which you can modify at any time.
8. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES ISSUED ON OUR SITES?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
Cookies may be included in the advertising spaces on our site. These advertising spaces display advertising content from advertisers on your terminal. These spaces contribute to the financing of the content and services that we make available to you.
When you connect to the website, we may be led, subject to your choices, to install various cookies in your terminal enabling us to recognize your terminal’s browser during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The Cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the parameters of your browser software used during your visit to www.noblelandinc.com that you can express at any time.
THE COOKIES WE ISSUE ALLOW US TO:
- establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements that make up www.noblelandinc.com (sections and contents visited, paths), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- count the total number of advertisements displayed by us on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums owed to the players in the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising sales house, website/distribution medium) and to draw up statistics;
- adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the hardware and viewing or reading software that your terminal contains;
- adapt our advertising spaces to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the hardware and viewing or playback software that your terminal contains;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your device by our advertising spaces, according to your device’s navigation on our site;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior agreement;
- to store information relating to a form that you have completed on our website (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our [website/application], such as your account based on the identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- implement security measures, such as when you are asked to reconnect to a content or service after a certain period of time; and
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the personal data that you have provided us with
9. PRODUCT & SERVICE INFORMATION
The Elements appearing on the pages of the Site are based on the technical characteristics existing and in effect at the time the webpages are uploaded or updated.
The products presented on this site are those distributed in the Philippines. They may vary from country to country or may not be available in all countries around the world. In addition, all prices shown are maximum recommended retail prices.
In any case, the Elements contained on this Site are general information and have no contractual value and does not bind NOBLELAND VENTURES INC. Philippines.
COOKIES ISSUED ON OUR SITE BY THIRD PARTIES
- VIA THIRD PARTY CONTENT IN OUR ADVERTISING SPACE
- VIA THIRD PARTY CONTENT IN OUR ADVERTISING SPACE
The advertising content (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) displayed in our advertising spaces may contain cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser that created the advertising content in question, or a company that is a third party to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising service provider, etc.), which has associated a cookie with an advertiser’s advertising content.
Where appropriate, cookies issued by these third parties may allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
- BY AN EXTERNAL ADVERTISING AGENCY USING OUR ADVERTISING SPACE
The advertising spaces on our site may be used by one or more external advertising agencies and, if necessary, may contain cookies issued by one of them. If necessary, the cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them, during the period of validity of these cookies:
- to count the total number of advertisements displayed by them on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums owed to the players in the advertising distribution chain (advertiser, communication agency, advertising sales house, site/distribution medium) and to draw up statistics;
- adapt the advertising spaces they operate to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the hardware and the viewing or playback software that your device contains;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces according to your device’s navigation on our site,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces according to the previous or subsequent browsing of your device on third-party sites in which the advertising network concerned also issues cookies, provided that these cookies have been recorded in your device in accordance with the choices you have made with regard to this network.
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior agreement
- BY AN EXTERNAL ADVERTISING AGENCY USING OUR ADVERTISING SPACE
C/ OTHER THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
NOBLELAND VENTURES INC. Philippines uses other third-party cookies in order to analyze the internet user’s path on the site and advertising banners. These cookies are issued by NOBLELAND VENTURES INC. Philippines or by its technical service providers for the purpose of measuring the audience of the various pages of the site, in order to evaluate them and better organize their content and sections. These cookies also make it possible, if necessary, to detect navigation problems and consequently to improve the ergonomics of the services. In particular, these cookies produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any nominative information. These cookies collect anonymous data that will also be used to personalise this site and other sites and advertising banners. The lifespan of these Audience Measurement Cookies does not exceed 90 days.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
You may at any time modify your choices regarding cookies, by the means described below.
- THE AGREEMENT ON COOKIES
The recording of a cookie on a device is essentially subject to the will of the User. The latter may modify this at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his navigation software.
If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of cookies in your device, the cookies embedded in the pages and content that you have accessed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of your device. They will be readable only by their issuer.
- REFUSAL OF COOKIES
If you refuse to allow cookies to be stored on your device, or if you delete the cookies stored on your device, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions that are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of the website. This would be the case in accessing our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case if we, or our service providers, could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the internet.
Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have rejected, refused, or deleted.
HOW DO YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS, DEPENDING ON THE BROWSER YOU ARE USING?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will tells you how to change your cookie preferences.
For Microsoft Edge™ : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d, For Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/en-ph/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac , For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop, For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer, For Opera™ : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies, etc.
“FLASH”© COOKIES FROM “ADOBE FLASH PLAYER”™
“Adobe Flash Player”™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the “Flash” computer language. Flash (and similar applications) memorizes the settings, preferences, and use of these contents using technology similar to cookies. However, “Adobe Flash Player”™ manages this information and your choices via an interface different from that provided by your browser software. Insofar as your device is likely to display content developed using Flash language, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools directly from the http://www.adobe.com website.
YOUR CHOICES ON COOKIES EXPRESSED ONLINE DIRECTED TO US
If you do not want our advertising spaces to store cookies on your device for advertising purposes, you can click this deactivation link, which will store a cookie on your device whose sole purpose is to deactivate the advertising adaptation services on the advertising spaces we operate.